Sanford Worthington Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Clinic
At Sanford Worthington Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, our team will empower you to lead an active lifestyle. We’ll help you get back in the game, live without pain or play your best.
- Orthopedics. Our orthopedics team will get you back to your daily activities. Whether it’s a sore shoulder, knee pain or a sprain, we’ll provide the best treatments to help you move, work and be active.
- Joint care. Sanford Health’s experts have the treatments you need to stop joint pain. We specialize in treating arthritic or stiff shoulders, elbows, hips and knees.
- Sports medicine. Our team of athletic trainers, medical experts and physical therapists offer complete sports medicine care. From athletic training to injury prevention and return-to-play programs, we’ll help you be a better athlete.
Our specialists can help you improve mobility, relieve pain and return to your daily activities. Visit us if you experience any of these symptoms:
- Numbness, tingling or weakness
- Pain when standing or walking
- Sprains, strains or pulled muscles
- Swollen, bruised or stiff joints
Outreach orthopedic services are also available at Sanford Jackson Medical Center. Schedule an appointment with our orthopedics and sports medicine team at (507) 372-3800.
Worthington, Minnesota 56187
Sanford Worthington Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Clinic Doctors
This clinic is an outpatient department of the hospital, and you may receive a separate hospital charge and have hospital coinsurance responsibility that may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense than in a clinic that is not provider based.
Sanford Health News
New tech targets tumors in less time
Linear accelerators deliver latest in cancer radiation therapy close to home
Rural ultrasound initiative grants $1.2M to Sanford Health
Locations in Minnesota will purchase imaging equipment and boost sonography training
Classes & Events
Heartsaver Adult/Child & Infant CPR/AED Training for Child Care Providers
Sat 06/03/23 8:30 AM - Sat 06/03/23 12:00 PM
Family and Friends CPR
Sat 06/03/23 9:00 AM - Sat 06/03/23 11:00 AM