Sanford Worthington Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Clinic
At Sanford Worthington Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, our team will empower you to lead an active lifestyle. We’ll help you get back in the game, live without pain or play your best.
- Orthopedics. Our orthopedics team will get you back to your daily activities. Whether it’s a sore shoulder, knee pain or a sprain, we’ll provide the best treatments to help you move, work and be active.
- Joint care. Sanford Health’s experts have the treatments you need to stop joint pain. We specialize in treating arthritic or stiff shoulders, elbows, hips and knees.
- Sports medicine. Our team of athletic trainers, medical experts and physical therapists offer complete sports medicine care. From athletic training to injury prevention and return-to-play programs, we’ll help you be a better athlete.
Our specialists can help you improve mobility, relieve pain and return to your daily activities. Visit us if you experience any of these symptoms:
- Numbness, tingling or weakness
- Pain when standing or walking
- Sprains, strains or pulled muscles
- Swollen, bruised or stiff joints
Outreach orthopedic services are also available at Sanford Jackson Medical Center. Schedule an appointment with our orthopedics and sports medicine team at (507) 372-3800.
This clinic is an outpatient department of the hospital, and you may receive a separate hospital charge and have hospital coinsurance responsibility that may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense than in a clinic that is not provider based.
Sanford Health News
In the excitement of being on campus, don’t neglect health care needs
Sanford Health providers in Dakotas and Minnesota coordinate girl’s care