Sanford Worthington Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Clinic
At Sanford Worthington Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, our team will empower you to lead an active lifestyle. We’ll help you get back in the game, live without pain or play your best.
- Orthopedics. Our orthopedics team will get you back to your daily activities. Whether it’s a sore shoulder, knee pain or a sprain, we’ll provide the best treatments to help you move, work and be active.
- Joint care. Sanford Health’s experts have the treatments you need to stop joint pain. We specialize in treating arthritic or stiff shoulders, elbows, hips and knees.
- Sports medicine. Our team of athletic trainers, medical experts and physical therapists offer complete sports medicine care. From athletic training to injury prevention and return-to-play programs, we’ll help you be a better athlete.
Our specialists can help you improve mobility, relieve pain and return to your daily activities. Visit us if you experience any of these symptoms:
- Numbness, tingling or weakness
- Pain when standing or walking
- Sprains, strains or pulled muscles
- Swollen, bruised or stiff joints
Outreach orthopedic services are also available at Sanford Jackson Medical Center. Schedule an appointment with our orthopedics and sports medicine team at (507) 372-3800.
This clinic is an outpatient department of the hospital, and you may receive a separate hospital charge and have hospital coinsurance responsibility that may result in a higher out-of-pocket expense than in a clinic that is not provider based.
Sanford Health News
Minnesota teen’s sudden cardiac arrest, rescue and recovery inspire a community
In the excitement of being on campus, don’t neglect health care needs