Sanford Spine Center
The Sanford Spine Center has the specialized expertise to diagnose, treat and manage a variety of spine and spinal cord conditions.
Our focus is conversative care or nonsurgical spine treatments. Our team will walk with you through every phase of your treatment. We’re invested in your care and dedicated to your success.
Your comprehensive care team at Sanford Spine Center will help you repair, realign and rebuild.
We offer conservative spine care, meaning we prioritize nonsurgical treatments. Our services include:
- Physical assessments
- Physical therapy
- Nonopioid medication management
- Epidural steroid injection
- Trigger point injections
- Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA)
All injections use X-rays to guide the procedure for better accuracy.
The Sanford Spine Center treats a variety of conditions, including:
Degenerative spine conditions
- Bone overgrowth in the spinal joints
- Bulging or herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Ligament thickening in the spinal joints
- Spinal arthritis
- Spinal stenosis
- Flatback syndrome
- Extramedullary tumors
- Intramedullary tumors
Our nurse case managers will coordinate your care. We'll help connect you to specialists who can best serve your needs.
- Inverventional Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104
Sanford Spine Center Doctors