Sanford Park Rapids Outpatient Rehabilitation
The team at Sanford Park Rapids Outpatient Rehabilitation is here to help you return to normal function.
- Abnormal gaits, such as toe walking or in-toeing
- Elbow, wrist and hand therapy needs
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Low back pain
- Rotator cuff repair recovery
- Strokes and other neurological conditions
- Total joint arthroplasty recovery
At your appointment, we may:
- Identify your current level of ability through assessment, observation and interviews
- Discuss your goals and priorities
- Evaluate, treat and manage pain and mobility issues
- Recommend visual or adaptive motor technology
- Help you safely recover and regain your mobility
Sanford Park Rapids Outpatient Rehabilitation is located on the ground floor of the Sanford Health Park Rapids Clinic.