Sanford Health Watertown Family Planning Clinic
Family Planning is a South Dakota Department of Health program that provides confidential care to people of reproductive age. These services help keep people healthy and protect their ability to have children in the future.
Family Planning services include:
- Education for individuals and the community
- Reproductive exams
- A range of birth control methods
- Follow-up and referrals for social and medical issues
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and referrals
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections, HIV, breast and cervical cancer and other health issues
We use a sliding fee scale. Fees are based on family size and income.
- Birth Control
Sanford Health News
In the excitement of being on campus, don’t neglect health care needs
Answers to questions such as “When am I most fertile?” and “Do I have a UTI?”