Sanford Center for Joint Replacement Success
Located within Sanford Medical Center in Bismarck, Sanford Center for Joint Replacement Success specializes in total joint replacement surgery, including:
- Hip replacement, including anterior hip replacement
- Knee replacement and partial knee replacement
- Shoulder replacement
Sanford Center for Joint Replacement Success has a dedicated team of expert orthopedic specialists. We offer personalized, comprehensive care from pre-surgical consultations and preparation through rehabilitation and recovery.
Total joint replacement surgery can improve your well-being, comfort and freedom. We focus on getting you back to an active, healthy and independent lifestyle. We offer an evidence-based, best practice program focused on patient-centered care.
- Specialized orthopedic team. A dedicated team of general and board-certified orthopedic surgeons, orthopedic-trained therapists and specially-trained nurses will guide you throughout your entire journey.
- Optimization program. Our team evaluates risk factors such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity and smoking and helps you reach your healthiest state before surgery.
- Sanford CHIP. Sanford CHIP is a genetic screening test that helps your doctor understand how your body processes various medications. Your results will help your physician make informed choices on the best medications for you.
- Joint education class. Attend a preoperative class led by an orthopedic nurse, physical therapist and occupational therapist. You’ll get all your questions answered and we’ll make sure you’re prepared for surgery.
- Innovation. We provide the latest in procedures and technology, including robotic-assisted surgery. These advanced procedures can offer shorter hospital stays, less pain, faster recovery and better long-term function. Learn more about the Robotic Surgical Assistant (ROSA) Knee System.
- On-site therapy. Our newly designed on-site therapy gym emphasizes early mobility and expert rehabilitation following surgery.
- Rehabilitation guide. A daily schedule will help guide you through each step of your recovery.
Schedule an appointment with a specialist at Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine to discuss your nonsurgical and surgical options.
Learn more about total joint replacement surgery.
We’re recognized for the highest quality of care in total joint replacements. Sanford Health has been awarded numerous certifications from The Joint Commission, including:
- Advanced Certification for Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement
- Gold Seal of Approval for total shoulder replacement and hip fracture certification
Download our FAQs for: