Sanford Center for Joint Replacement Success
The Sanford Center for Joint Replacement Success specializes in total joint replacement surgery in Bismarck, North Dakota.
Our dedicated team of expert orthopedic specialists offers:
- Hip replacement, including anterior hip replacement
- Knee replacement surgery, including robotic-assisted knee surgery and partial knee replacement surgery
- Shoulder replacement surgery
We’re conveniently located in the Sanford Medical Center in Bismarck. Choose us for personalized, comprehensive care from your initial consultation to postoperative recovery.
Total joint replacement surgery can improve your well-being, comfort and freedom. We focus on getting you back to an active, healthy and independent lifestyle.
We’re proud to provide:
- A specialized orthopedic team. A dedicated team of general and board-certified orthopedic surgeons, orthopedic-trained therapists and specially-trained nurses will guide you throughout your entire journey.
- Optimization program. Our team evaluates risk factors such as diabetes, heart disease, obesity and smoking and helps you reach your healthiest state before surgery.
- Joint education class. Attend a preoperative class led by an orthopedic nurse, physical therapist and occupational therapist. You’ll get all your questions answered and we’ll make sure you’re prepared for surgery.
- Innovation. We provide the latest in procedures and technology, including robotic-assisted surgery. These advanced procedures can offer shorter hospital stays, less pain, faster recovery and better long-term function. Learn more about the Robotic Surgical Assistant (ROSA) Knee System.
- On-site therapy. Our newly designed on-site therapy gym emphasizes early mobility and expert rehabilitation following surgery.
- Rehabilitation guide. A daily schedule will help guide you through each step of your recovery.
Schedule an appointment with a specialist at Sanford Orthopedics & Sports Medicine to discuss your nonsurgical and surgical options.
We’re recognized for the highest quality of care in total joint replacements. Sanford Health has been awarded numerous certifications from The Joint Commission, including:
- Gold Seal of Approval for total shoulder replacement and hip fracture certification
- Certification for Hip Fracture and Total Knee Replacement
Download our FAQs for: