Convenient Virtual Care Options
Get care when and where you need it most. Choose the most convenient virtual option for you at Sanford Health. You can schedule an appointment or get care from the comfort of your own home, at work or on the go. Connect with a provider using your computer or mobile device.
Virtual Care During Coronavirus (COVID-19)
With 24/7 e-visits and video visits, we can see you from the comfort and safety of home for COVID-19.
Virtual Care Options
Meet with a Sanford Health provider without traveling to a clinic. All you need is a webcam-enabled mobile device, the Sanford Health app and a My Sanford Chart account. We offer two types of video visits.
On-Demand video visits are available 24/7 for acute/urgent care (but non-emergency) medical needs. Log in to My Sanford Chart and select “Acute/Urgent Care Video Visit” to request a video visit with the next available acute/urgent care provider.
Scheduled video visits with your current provider in place of clinic visit may also be available. Log in to My Sanford Chart and select this option under “Appointments and Visits.”
Video visits start at $69. Check with your insurance provider for coverage. We offer these visits to patients in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska and Iowa.
E-visits are a simple and easy option for every member of the family. Request an e-visit by completing a brief questionnaire using your My Sanford Chart account. A Sanford Health provider will then review your submitted information within four hours. They’ll respond with a treatment plan, prescription order or a request to see you in person.
Sanford E-Visits are available seven days a week to patients in Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota or South Dakota who have previously seen a Sanford Health provider. Some restrictions may apply for certain Sanford Health locations.
For Coronavirus (COVID-19) E-Visits
If you are experiencing fever or cough, or if you feel you might have COVID-19, current Sanford patients should call your clinic or schedule an e-visit.
E-visits are only available to patients with a My Sanford Chart account.
- Log in to your account to request an e-visit.
- Sign up if you don’t have a My Sanford Chart account but have previously been seen at a Sanford Health facility.
- Call your local clinic or My Sanford Nurse if you are not currently a Sanford Health patient.
See a full list of common illnesses that can be reviewed during an e-visit.
Virtual Medical Exam with Sanford Health + Tyto Care
Sanford Health + Tyto Care takes video visits to the next level. TytoHome exam kits provide innovative technology for more accurate remote diagnoses and effective treatment plans. The kit has devices to read heart rate and temperature and to examine the ears, throat, heart, lungs, abdomen and skin.
The exam kit includes:
- Basal thermometer
- Digital camera
- Rechargeable battery
Get a TytoHome virtual exam in a few easy steps:
- Purchase a TytoHome exam kit.
- Pair your exam kit to your mobile phone or tablet.
- When you have an urgent care need, schedule a virtual exam through your My Sanford Chart account on the Sanford Health app.
- Connect with a Sanford Health provider at any time over the app. They will help you use the exam kit.
- Your provider will make a diagnosis and design a care plan. If you need medication, your provider will send the prescription electronically to the pharmacy of your choice.
You can use the TytoHome exam kit for non-emergency health needs such as ear infections, sore throats, fevers, coughs, allergies, pink eye, nausea, urinary tract infections (UTIs) and skin conditions.
Other Ways to Connect Online
Schedule your appointments online. You can schedule appointments for:
- Acute/urgent care visits
- Advanced care planning
- Chiropractic services
- Eye care
- Family medicine
- Internal medicine
- Travel medicine
If you’ve seen a Sanford Health provider in the past two years, they may offer online scheduling through your My Sanford Chart account.
My Sanford Chart
My Sanford Chart is your secure online health resource. Log in to:
- Access your family’s medical records
- Check-in online for appointments
- Communicate with your care team
- Receive test and lab results
- Request prescription renewals
- Schedule appointments
- See a Sanford Health provider virtually through a video visit, e-visit or video visit with Tyto Care
- View your medical information
Don’t have a My Sanford Chart account? Sign up here.
Sanford Health Mobile App
The Sanford Health app helps you get directions, view wait times, find a doctor or location in your area, access your My Sanford Chart account and more. Download it now in the App Store or Google Play.