A Specialist in Neurology
Dr. Xiyan Yi specializes in neurology. She offers routine EEG tests, spinal taps and occipital nerve blocks.
Dr. Yi treats a variety of neurological conditions, including:
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia gravis
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Speaks: English, Mandarin
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104 1210 W. 18th St.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.