A Specialist in Neurology
Dr. Wijdan Rai specializes in neurology, neuroimmunology and movement disorders.
- Anti-MOG syndrome
- Autoimmune encephalopathies
- Central nervous syndrome (CNS) vasculitis
- Essential tremor
- Gait disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuromyelitis optica (NMO)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Restless leg syndrome
- Transverse myelitis
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting serum and cerebrospinal fluid testing
- Interpreting central nervous system imaging
- Performing spinal taps
- Providing botulinum toxin treatments
- Performing deep brain stimulations
Dr. Rai is an assistant professor of neurology at the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine.
Speaks: English, Urdu
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104 1210 W. 18th St.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.