A Physician Assistant in Family Medicine
Tatia Call, PA-C provides primary care for patients 10 and up. She treats common illnesses and injuries, and specializes in preventive medicine, women’s health and chronic disease management. Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical examinations
- Providing preventive care in partnership with a physician
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Diagnosing and treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Dickinson, North Dakota 58601 2615 Fairway St.
Dickinson, North Dakota 58601
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.