An Internal Medicine Specialist Caring for Hospitalized Patients
As a hospitalist, Sudhir Pasham, MD, works with patients’ primary care providers and specialists to ensure they receive high-quality health care during a hospital stay.
Dr. Pasham cares for patients with acute and chronic conditions. He delivers a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients during their hospital stay.
The services he offers include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical examinations
- Providing preventive care in partnership with a physician
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Diagnosing and treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Speaks: English, Hindi, Telugu
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.