A Specialist in Children's Behavioral Health
Dr. Robyn Maley specializes in child and adolescent behavioral health.
Some of the services she provides include:
- Parent-child interaction therapy
- Infant, toddler and preschool mental health care
- Autism evaluations
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Exposure therapy
Some of the issues she addresses include:
- Behavior problems
- Parent-child relationship problems
- Family problems
- Developmental delays
- Problems with social skills
- Problems with communication
Dr. Maley also serves as a supervisor for Sanford Child and Adolescent Behavioral Health for Autism Evaluations.
- Pediatric Psychology
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.