A Specialist in Orthopedic Care
Rob Safar is a certified nurse practitioner who assists physicians during pediatric and general orthopedic surgeries. He also provides postoperative follow-up care.
- Cerebral palsy
- Hip dysplasia
- Legg-Calve-Perthes disease
- Limb length discrepancies
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Pediatric trauma
His services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts, splints and sutures
- Assisting with the surgical care of pediatric orthopedic conditions
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104 1210 W. 18th St.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.