A Physician Assistant in Urgent Care
Rebekah Zechman is a physician assistant that specializes in family medicine and urgent care.
In collaboration with a physician, Zechman treats common ailments, such as: cold and flu, sore throat, minor cuts, sprains, strains, fractures, abscesses and cysts, sinus infections, UTIs, abdominal pain, minor burns, pink eye and earaches.
The services she provides include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
- Incision and drainage of small abscesses and cysts
- Family Medicine - Urgent Care
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.