A Specialist in Pain Management
Peter Fliss, DO, specializes in interventional pain management with an emphasis on using non-opioid techniques involving nerve blocks, injections, radio-frequency ablation and spinal cord stimulation as well as coordinating care with other disciplines including physical therapy, chiropractic care, water therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, dietary audit and sleep medicine.
He offers management techniques for:
- Back and neck pain
- Cancer related pain
His services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Performing injections and conservative treatment options
- Helping patients better understand their pain
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.