A Distinguished and Passionate Pediatrics Hospitalist and Leader
Parag Kumar, MD, is a pediatrics hospitalist. As a hospitalist pediatrician, he cares for sick children and adolescents who are admitted or are inpatients at Sanford Bismarck. Where he also provides care to chronic pediatric patients during their hospital stay.
His specialties include providing consultation services to surgery, orthopedics and emergency departments. Dr. Kumar performs the following:
- difficult blood draws
- IV starts
- procedural sedations
Dr. Kumar holds the following leadership positions in the medical community:
- Clerkship Director and Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, SW Campus, Bismarck
- Chairman, Socioeconomic Commission of North Dakota Medical Association
- Director, Cleft Lip & Cleft Palate Clinic
- Bismarck School Health Physician
- ADLS (Advanced Disaster Life Support) & AHLS (Advanced Hazmat Life Support ) instructor & Provider- through the BORDRES ALERT & READY, University of North Dakota & University of Arizona Emergency Medicine Research Center.
- Pediatrics - Hospital
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.