A Pediatrics Specialist
Dr. Natalie Zabezhinsky specializes in children’s health. She cares for children from birth through age eighteen.
She offers these services:
- Care for injuries and other health concerns
- Diagnosing and treating children’s illnesses
- Managing medical, developmental and functional issues
- Preventive health, including immunizations and screenings
- Referrals to specialists as needed
- Support and education
- Well-child checkups
Speaks: English, Russian
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.