A Nurse Practitioner in Internal Medicine
Michelle Neuschwander, APRN, specializes in internal medicine and accepts patients ages 13 and older. She provides primary care to patients in a clinic or long-term senior care location.
Michelle’s services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Performing joint injections
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
She also offers Department of Transportation (DOT) physical exams.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.