An Ear, Nose & Throat Specialist
Dr. Matthew Miller is a neurotologist for adults and children.
He specializes in surgically treating temporal bone and skull based diseases. Focusing on a few specific conditions, Dr. Miller brings a higher level of care to complex issues.
He treats complex conditions of the inner ear, including:
- Acoustic neuroma
- Cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) leak
- Chronically draining ears
- Hearing loss in children and adults
- Ruptured eardrum (tympanic membrane perforation)
- Skull base tumors and defects
- Sudden hearing loss
Dr. Miller offers these services:
- Cochlear implants for children and adults
- Hearing rehabilitation surgery
- Surgery to fix conditions and issues affecting the ear
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.