A Specialist in Neurology
Dr. Karina Gonzalez Otarula is a neurologist who treats a variety of conditions. She has a special interest in epilepsy.
- Neurodegenerative disorders
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting serum and cerebrospinal fluid testing
- Interpreting central nervous system imaging
- Performing spinal taps
- Interpreting EEG, video EEG and ambulatory EEG tests
- Interrogating and programming vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) to treat seizures
Dr. Gonzalez Otarula is a clinical instructor of neurology at the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine.
Speaks: English, French, Spanish
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104 1210 W. 18th St.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.