A Physician Assistant in Family Medicine
Physician assistant Jill Baldwin specializes in family medicine and geriatric care. She is a primary care provider for the whole family.
Her services include:
- Obtaining a thorough medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting lab tests
- Diagnosing and treating chronic and acute conditions
- Developing treatment plans
- Prescribing medications and treatments
- Health and wellness education
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.