An Orthopedic Surgery Specialist
Dr. Harvey Oliver specializes in orthopedic surgery. He cares for active individuals of all ages and backgrounds, including professional athletes in football, basketball and baseball. He even has experience treating astronauts from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
No matter the patient, Dr. Oliver always treats them with the same level of professional care.
- Biologic treatments for musculoskeletal issues
- Joint restoration
- Knee instability and cartilage defect care
- Minimally invasive surgery
Dr. Oliver offers surgical and nonsurgical treatments for sports-related injuries such as:
- Knee and shoulder arthritis
- Knee ligament and meniscus tears
- Rotator cuff tears
He holds these leadership positions in his community:
- Medical director of shoulder arthroplasty at Sanford Health
- Clinical instructor at the University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
- Head team physician for Lincoln High School in Sioux Falls and Dakota State University
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104 1210 W. 18th St.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104
Sanford Luverne Clinic
Luverne, Minnesota 56156
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.