A Specialist in Neurology
In conjunction with a physician, Gregory Bjorklund specializes in neurology. The conditions he treats include:
- Multiple sclerosis
The services he provides include:
- Obtaining a patients medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
He also serves as an assistant professor of medicine at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Services.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.