A Hospital Medicine Specialist
Dr. Eugene Aleksandrovich is an internal medicine hospitalist who provides care to hospitalized patients. His services include patient care, teaching, research and leadership related to hospital medicine.
He fills a role in the hospital similar to that of a primary care provider. He coordinates a patient’s care with their providers and specialists.
Dr. Aleksandrovich offers these services:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Speaks: English, Belarusian, German, Russian
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.