A Specialist in Anesthesia
Cassandra Whitney, APRN, CRNA, provides anesthesia services to patients of all ages from newborns to older adults. She treats acute and chronic pain and provides postsurgical pain management.
She offers these services:
- Epidurals for labor, pain management and various peripheral nerve blocks
- Evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of pain
- Invasive vascular access procedures
- Patient monitoring
- Peripheral and neuraxial analgesia for pain relief
- Regional anesthesia
- Spinal anesthesia
- Use of ultrasound to place arterial and central lines
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.