A Specialist in Chronic Disease Care
Cassandra Kringlie is a certified physician assistant who practices internal medicine at local transitional care units and nursing homes.
She commonly treats congestive heart failure, diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), dementia and coronary artery disease.
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.