A Provider in Emergency Medicine
Carrie Hunt is a certified nurse practitioner in emergency medicine.
She treats emergency patients and provides services including:
- Obtaining medical history
- Conducting physical exams
- Ordering lab tests and imaging
- Interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Repairing lacerations
- Treating illnesses
- Providing health education
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.