A Specialist in Caring for Adults
Dr. Bruce Olin specializes in care for adult patients, acute care, preventive medicine, and complex and chronic health issues. He treats conditions including high blood pressure, lung disease, diabetes and heart disease.
His services include:
- Obtaining a patient's medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.