A Family Doctor Specializing in Obstetrics
Dr. Brittany Snustad provides primary care for the entire family, including prenatal care, delivery and newborn care.
Her services include:
- Sports medicine
- Women’s health
- Well child care
- Obtaining a patients' medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
She also serves as clinical assistant professor of Family and Community Medicine.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.