A Provider for the Whole Family
Brittany Dahl is a family nurse practitioner who treats common illnesses and injuries in patients of all ages. She provides preventive health care and chronic disease management.
Her services include:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Providing well child checks
- Prescribing medications
- Providing health education and counseling
Brittany also offers wellness care, immunizations, high blood pressure management and women’s health services.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.