A Specialist in Occupational Therapy
Angela Anderson is an occupational therapist. She offers occupation-based therapy for children to increase their skills and independence.
She treats these conditions and behaviors in children:
- Developmental delays
- Fine motor challenges
- Picky eating habits
- Sensory processing difficulties
Her services include:
- Determining a patient's current level of ability through assessment, observation and interviews with the child's caregiver
- Identifying priorities
- Determining a child- and family-centered plan of care
- Using child-focused treatments
- Recommending visual and adaptive motor technology
Angela serves on the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.