A Specialist in Foot and Ankle Care
Dr. Johnson specializes treating foot and ankle disorders.
Some of the procedures Dr. Johnson uses include:
- Surgical and non-surgical correction of foot and ankle fractures
- Removal of abnormal skin legions and masses
- Ankle arthroscopy (utilizing a small camera and instruments)
- Tendon transfers and lengthening procedures
- Bunion and hammertoe corrective surgery
- Nerve decompression procedures
- Joint procedures for arthritic conditions
- Permanent toenail removals
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
Chiropractic or Podiatry Visit
A routine chiropractic or podiatry visit.
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota 56501 1245 Washington Ave.
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota 56501
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.