An Occupational Therapy Specialist
Andrea Flyger is an occupational therapist who specializes in rehabilitation services. She helps patients recover from injuries and illnesses in both hospital and outpatient settings.
She offers these services:
- Adaptive equipment education
- Ergonomic assessments
- Home evaluations
- Personalized evaluations based on a patient’s prior level of function and current struggles to create a customized recovery plan
- Therapy following surgery or hospitalization for a variety of illnesses
- Decline in motion and strength
- Decreased independence and safety at home
- Traumatic brain injury
- Upper extremity pain
She also serves as a Parkinson’s disease support group leader.
Speaks: English, American Sign Language, Spanish
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 1-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.