A Hospice Care Specialist
Nurse practitioner Andrea Boerger specializes in hospice and palliative care. She provides a variety of services to older adults, such as treating acute illnesses, providing preventive health and managing chronic diseases and all conditions along with a patient's primary diagnosis. She also offers pain management and rehabilitation.
Andrea provides all-inclusive care for the elderly, incorporating body, mind and spirit. She works to enhance their comfort and help them make the most of their days.
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Chronic pain
- Congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure
- Illnesses that require 24-hour care
Andrea offers these services:
- Obtaining advanced health histories and assessments
- Providing patient and family education through visits and conferences
- Treating acute and chronic illnesses
- Prescribing medications
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Providing care at a patient’s residence to reduce hospital and clinic visits
What type of visit do you want to schedule?
A general visit to address a new or existing medical problem.
Wellness Visit 18 years and older
A routine visit to check your health (physical).
Wellness Visit Less than 2 years
A routine visit to check your baby's weight gain, growth, and development.
Wellness Visit Child/Teen 2 to 17 years
A routine visit to check your child's health (well child check).
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.