Your Health is Essential
Your health needs shouldn’t be ignored, even during a pandemic. You can and should keep your regularly scheduled appointments, especially for immunizations, screenings, preventive care and chronic disease management. If you’ve put off seeing your provider, don’t wait. We provide safe options to get care for acute and chronic conditions. Our providers are here to care for you.
It’s Safe to Seek Care
Since the beginning of the pandemic, we’ve cared for injuries and illnesses that just couldn’t wait. From delivering babies to setting broken bones to treating heart attacks, we always put health and safety first.
In the past month we have worked to effectively flatten the curve. Your social distancing efforts have given us the time to institute new safety measures in our clinics and get the supplies we need. We’re ready to care for you.
We’re taking these safety measures:
- Employees and patients undergo temperature screenings before entering a facility.
- All locations are following CDC cleaning requirements and cleaning and sanitizing several times a day.
- Social distancing is in effect in all waiting areas.
- Clinic employees must wear a face mask at all times.
- We’re limiting personnel and visitors at our locations.
- Hospitals have separate designated areas for COVID-19 patients.
Avoiding care can lead to serious future health problems:
- It’s more important than ever to take care of your chronic conditions, such as diabetes, heart failure or high blood pressure. These conditions can make you more vulnerable to severe COVID-19 complications.
- If children fall behind on their immunizations, we could see outbreaks of vaccine-preventable illnesses next fall. Learn more at the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Don’t put off your cancer screenings. The rate of occurring cancers has not changed. The earlier we can identify cancer, the more treatable it is.
Find a Doctor
Search our comprehensive list of providers to find a specialist ready to take care of your health needs. Whether you’re looking for a family medicine provider or a specialist, you’ll find care close to home.
Clinics Near You
Sanford Health has locations across the Upper Midwest. Search by name or facility type to see what’s in your area.