Sanford Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Sanford Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Bismarck, North Dakota, offers the latest in safe surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic and reconstructive procedures to help you look and feel your best.
Our comprehensive team of experts partner with you to understand your unique situation, answer questions and create an individualized plan to help you achieve your reconstructive or cosmetic goals.
With three accomplished plastic surgeons and a team of highly trained specialists, our expert team uses a patient-centered approach and the latest technology to consistently provide the highest standard of care and achieve excellent results.
We pride ourselves in caring for the whole patient, taking into consideration what is safe, appropriate and effective for your body.
Our surgeons provide consultations, recommendations and the latest in procedures using state-of-the-art technology to help you feel comfortable in your skin.
We understand how personal your appearance is to you, and the importance of setting appropriate expectations.
To help patients feel comfortable and confident going into their procedure, we’ve incorporated the VECTRA XT 3D imaging system that can show patients their anatomy, surgical options and expected outcomes.
With this technology, our surgeons create a real 3D image of the patient to demonstrate what is possible through their procedure. This valuable technology helps patients visualize and gain a clearer understanding of potential results following their procedure.
We specialize in:
- Body contouring
- Breast surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Facial and cosmetic procedures
- Hand injuries or deformity surgery
- Nonsurgical cosmetic procedures
- Reconstructive microsurgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Skin cancer procedures
- Wound care and scar revisions
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck surgery)
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
- Breast augmentation, reconstruction and reduction
- Burn care
- Cleft lip and palate surgery
- Excess skin and tissue removal surgeries (panniculectomies)
- Face and brow lifts
- Hand surgery
- Implant removal
- Lower extremity reconstructive surgery
- Nonsurgical cosmetic injections (Botox, dermal fillers)
- Skin cancer removal
- VECTRA XT 3D imaging technology system
Dr. Theresa Hegge, MD, shares about exciting technology updates and expanding the expert care team in Bismarck.