Sanford Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Clinic
If you’re recovering from an illness or injury, physical medicine and rehabilitation can help get you back to health. We’re here to empower you to improve your function and quality of life.
At the Sanford Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, we’ll work with you to develop your personal treatment and rehabilitation plan.
Inpatient Rehab Program
We assist patients in recovery in the hospital after a surgery, illness or injury.
Our rehabilitation and therapy team will partner with you to create a personalized recovery planYour plan will be tailored to your condition, health goals and unique needs.
We also see patients in the clinic on an outpatient basis. We offer collaborative rehab care with Sanford Health’s physical, occupational and speech therapy teams.
You can use our services with or without a referral from your primary care provider.
We’re your partners in recovery. Our team offers:
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Assistive technology services
- Bowel and bladder rehabilitation
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Certified hand, orthopedic and lymphedema specialist therapy
- Concussion and brain rehabilitation
- Electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction studies
- Non-opioid pain management
- Nonsurgical spine care
- Spasticity management
- Stroke rehabilitation
We treat a variety of conditions, including:
- Neck and back pain
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
- Herniated disc
- Spinal stenosis
- Facet joint pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Degenerative disc disease
For injections, our specialists offer:
- Epidural steroid
- Facet joint
- Greater trochanteric bursa
- Occipital nerve
- Radio Frequency Ablation (RFA)
- Sacroiliac joint
- Trigger point
Sanford Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Clinic Doctors