Sanford Pharmacy Broadway
The staff at Sanford Pharmacy Broadway in Fargo is here to fill your prescriptions and answer any questions you have about your medications. We serve patients during their stay and upon discharge from the Medical Center, as well as Sanford patients throughout the Fargo metro area. We are located in the front of Sanford Medical Center Broadway.
Sanford Specialty Pharmacy
At the Sanford Specialty Pharmacy, we serve patients living with:
- Cardiac disorders, including cardiac amyloidosis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Dermatologic disorders, including psoriasis
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Gastrointestinal diseases, such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Neurologic disorders, including multiple sclerosis
- Osteoporosis and other bone issues
- Pulmonary conditions, including idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
Sanford patients with these diseases can take advantage of Sanford Specialty Pharmacy services regardless of location.
You can contact the Specialty Pharmacy at (701) 234-7600.
What to Expect from the Sanford Specialty Pharmacy
The Sanford Specialty Pharmacy provides pharmacists as part of your health care team. Some of the services we offer to support your treatment plan include:
- Working closely with your doctors and caregivers
- Working with your insurance company to help with payment options
- Checking in to see if you need medications or supplies
- Helping with any side effects your medications may have
- Arranging medication delivery
- A staff member able to answer your questions, even outside of pharmacy hours
What to Expect from the Patient Management Program
The Sanford Specialty Pharmacy offers the Patient Management Program. We offer disease-specific management programs, where we can monitor your progress. This program includes therapies for hepatitis C, gastrointestinal disorders and bone conditions.
This program is voluntary, and provided to you at no cost. It is meant to assist in:
- Managing side affects
- Helping you keep up with drug-related therapies
- Improving your overall health
If you no longer wish to participate in our Patient Management Program, call our team at the number provided above.