Sanford Infectious Disease & Travel Medicine Clinic
Sanford Health infectious disease specialists identify and treat complex illnesses in people of all ages.
We also help prevent disease by providing education, immunizations and advice on staying healthy while traveling out of the country.
Why choose the Sanford Infectious Disease and Travel Medicine Clinic in Sioux Falls? We are the only clinic in South Dakota that offers the yellow fever vaccine currently being made.
You’ll find the following services at our Sioux Falls location:
- Telemedicine available for consultations
- Personal and comprehensive evaluation by a trained travel health care professional
- A complete stock of vaccines, including:
- Yellow fever with governmental stamp
- Japanese encephalitis
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Tetanus/diphtheria/acellular pertussis
- Measles, mumps, rubella
- Haemophilus influenza
- Educational materials updated daily through resources such as Travax, CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and the WHO (World Health Organization)
- Post-travel illness evaluation as necessary
- Special arrangements for large-group travel