Sanford Fargo Hospice
Sanford Health is committed to caring for patients at every stage of life. Our hospice services offer compassionate end-of-life care to patients facing life-limiting or terminal illnesses. We have an experienced team of providers dedicated to our patient’s comfort and care.
- Pain and symptom management
- Bereavement counseling
- Spiritual and social support
- Assistance for caregivers
- Respite care
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Integrative therapies
Our interdisciplinary team is sensitive to the needs of our patients and their families and friends.
The Sanford Fargo Hospice team includes:
- Registered nurses: Our nurses administer hands-on patient care.
- Home health aides: These aides help patients in their homes with daily living activities.
- Therapists: Physical, occupational and speech therapists help treat mental or physical health problems.
- Social workers: Social workers support families and individuals and help them cope with difficult and stressful situations.
- Chaplains: These leaders provide spiritual and pastoral care for individuals and families.
- Hospice volunteers: We’re always looking for compassionate individuals interested in joining our volunteer team. Make a difference in the lives of patients by playing cards or by just being a friend. Find volunteer opportunities with Sanford Fargo Hospice.
Let us support you and your loved ones during the challenges of end-of-life care.