Sanford Fargo Hospice
Sanford Fargo Hospice is proud to be the first hospice care facility in North Dakota. We’re committed to helping you and your loved ones feel supported and comfortable.
Our services are focused on the overall well-being of our patients. We work to guide patients and families through the end-of-life journey.
Inpatient Hospice Care for the Fargo-Moorhead Region
- Assistance for caregivers
- Bereavement counseling
- Integrative therapies
- Pain and symptom management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Respite care
- Spiritual and social support
Our home-like hospice facility includes private patient rooms, family sleeping spaces, private consult rooms and a family dining area.
Our Hospice Caregivers
At Sanford Fargo Hospice, you’ll partner with physicians, nurses and the rest of the care team who will be with you every step of the way. Our team is sensitive to the needs of our patients and their families and friends.
The Sanford Fargo Hospice care team includes:
- Chaplains: These leaders provide spiritual and pastoral care for individuals and families.
- Home health aides: These aides help patients in their homes with daily living activities.
- Hospice volunteers: We’re always looking for compassionate individuals interested in joining our volunteer team. Make a difference in the lives of patients by playing cards or by just being a friend. Find volunteer opportunities with Sanford Fargo Hospice.
- Registered nurses: Our nurses administer hands-on patient care.
- Social workers: Social workers support families and individuals and help them cope with difficult and stressful situations.
- Therapists: Physical, occupational and speech therapists help treat mental or physical health problems.
We’re here to support you and your loved ones during the challenges of end-of-life care.