Sanford Fargo Hospice
Sanford Fargo Hospice, the first hospice facility in North Dakota, will help you and your loved ones feel at home. We’re focused on our patients’ comfort through their end-of-life journey. Our home-like facility features private patient rooms, family sleeping spaces, private consult rooms and a family dining area. At Sanford Fargo Hospice, you’ll partner with physicians, nurses and the rest of the care team who will be with you every step of the way.
- Assistance for caregivers
- Bereavement counseling
- Integrative therapies
- Pain and symptom management
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Respite care
- Spiritual and social support
Our interdisciplinary team is sensitive to the needs of our patients and their families and friends.
The Sanford Fargo Hospice team includes:
- Chaplains: These leaders provide spiritual and pastoral care for individuals and families.
- Home health aides: These aides help patients in their homes with daily living activities.
- Hospice volunteers: We’re always looking for compassionate individuals interested in joining our volunteer team. Make a difference in the lives of patients by playing cards or by just being a friend. Find volunteer opportunities with Sanford Fargo Hospice.
- Registered nurses: Our nurses administer hands-on patient care.
- Social workers: Social workers support families and individuals and help them cope with difficult and stressful situations.
- Therapists: Physical, occupational and speech therapists help treat mental or physical health problems.
Let us support you and your loved ones during the challenges of end-of-life care.