Northwest Iowa Dialysis Center
The Northwest Iowa Dialysis Center is a collaborative partnership between Sanford Sheldon Medical Center, Orange City Area Health System and Sanford Regional Health Services. In addition, the involvement of the Hospers Area Development Corporation has allowed for this unique partnership to be established.
Providing care close to home is a primary directive of Sanford Health. The Northwest Iowa Dialysis Center seeks to meet the demand for dialysis care to be delivered locally. Conveniently located in Hospers, IA, the center is centrally located in northwest Iowa to serve the dialysis needs of a growing population.
- Eight stations running 3 shifts a day
- Offers dialysis treatment on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Facility is staffed five days a week
- On-site nurse manager
- Board certified medical director
- State-of-the-art dialysis equipment