Integrative Medicine Clinic
If you're seeking holistic care based in solid science, the Integrative Medicine Clinic in Fargo, North Dakota, is here for you.
Integrative medicine can help you with immune function, aging, disease prevention, chronic pain and empower you to live your healthiest life. Your integrative medicine team includes physicians, advanced practice providers, nurses, nutritionists, acupuncturists and a wellness coach.
Learn more about integrative health.
Conditions we treat:
- Abdominal pain and GI disorders
- Anxiety and depression
- Cancer prevention
- Cancer-related symptoms
- Chronic fatigue
- Chronic medical conditions
- Chronic pain
- Optimal aging
- Prevention of chronic disease
- Thyroid disorders
- Women's health conditions
Services we offer:
- Comprehensive care to foster holistic self-management, illness prevention and wellness
- Emotional well-being
- Healing touch
- Natural therapies for healing
- Nutritional management and dietary supplement
- Osteopathic manipulation
Sanford Health News