Understanding Birth: eClass - Sioux Falls
This is an online course that you can access at any time and complete at your own pace. In the online course you will learn about your third trimester, the labor process, pain management options, labor support and medical procedure through instructive video clips, animations, quizzes and PDF downloads all from the comfort of your own home. You can attend a complimentary Birthing with Confidence class for additional hands-on learning.
- Birth Stories
- Comfort Techniques
- Medical Procedures
- Cesarean Birth
- Quizzes – for fun!
- Essential tools, including helpful tips for your support person.
- Audio library
- PDF library – download and print worksheets for more in-depth learning.
- Class completion certificate
How to Register:
- Fill out the registration form.
- Please include email address as this is where you will receive your access code. Pick quantity of one (1).
- Payment: Total cost is $25.00. Non-refundable once you receive your access code.
- After you are registered, you will receive an e-mail within three business days. Please be sure to check your junk mail for the access code.
If you need assistance registering, please email Mom2Be@Sanfordhealth.org