Neurologist - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Clinic is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join our clinic in Bismarck, ND. Our ideal candidate must read EEG’s and EMG’s and perform occipital nerve blocks, VNS, etc.
- Directorship opportunity available
- 1 NP specifically assigned to department
- Approximately 10 patients per day
- Practice caseload is predominantly adult
- Call is 1:3
- Broad referral base spanning Western SD
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration
Salary and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Two-year guarantee
- Attractive Sign On Incentive
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid CME
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability
- Student Loan Repayment Option Available
Bismarck at a Glance
Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States.
- largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation
- 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians
- 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Sanford Health ND West Region
Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program®.
- 228-bed hospital
- 4 multi-specialty clinics, 7 primary clinics and 4 walk-in clinic
- Affiliations with UND Family Medicine Residency Program and NDSU College of Nursing
Bismarck Mandan Chamber
Bismarck Public Schools
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Connie Long, Physician Recruiter