(Sioux Falls, SD) – Thirty-one individuals comprise the 2013 Sanford Health Employee of the Year list, which honors model employees from the organization.
On an annual basis, Sanford Health staff has an opportunity to recognize their peers and management by nominating them for Employee of the Year Awards. First awarded in 1987, these awards were established to recognize employees who consistently demonstrate exceptional performance and show a relentless pursuit of perfection through the following Sanford values:
- Courage – The strength to persevere, use our voices and take action.
- Passion – The enthusiasm for patients and work commitment to the organization.
- Resolve – The adherence to the systems that align actions to excellence, efficiency and purpose.
- Advancement – The pursuit of individual and organizational growth and development.
- Family – The connection and commitment we have to each other through it all.
For a complete list of recipients by region, click here.
Formal presentations were held for recipients in their respective regions of Sioux Falls, SD, Fargo, ND, Bismarck, ND, and Bemidji, MN.
About Sanford Health
Sanford Health is an integrated health system headquartered in the Dakotas and is now the largest, rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation with locations in 126 communities in eight states. In addition, Sanford Health is in the process of developing international clinics in Ghana, Israel and Mexico.
Sanford Health includes 35 hospitals, 140 clinic locations and nearly 1,360 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine. With more than 26,000 employees, Sanford Health is the largest employer in North and South Dakota. The system is experiencing dynamic growth and development in conjunction with Denny Sanford's nearly $700 million in gifts, the largest ever to a health care organization in America, These gifts are making possible the implementation of several initiatives including global children's clinics, multiple research centers and finding cures for type 1 diabetes and breast cancer. For more information, please visit sanfordhealth.org.
Sanford Media Strategist – Sioux Falls Region
(605) 366-2432 / email@example.com
Follow me on Twitter @SanfordTimG
Sanford Media Strategist – Fargo Region
(701) 200-6080 / Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on Twitter @SanfordEmilyB
Sanford Media – Bismarck Region
(701) 323-6312 / email@example.com
Follow me on Twitter @SanfordKimS