The Sanford Diabetes Program recently received the American Diabetes Association (ADA) Education Recognition Certificate for providing a quality Diabetes Self Management Education Program.
The Sanford Diabetes Program recently received the American Diabetes Association (ADA) Education Recognition Certificate for providing a quality Diabetes Self Management Education Program. To be recognized, each program must meet the national standards for diabetes self-management education.
The Sanford Diabetes Self Management Education Program has been recognized since 1987 and for the last nine years has provided the coordination, oversight and support for twelve Sanford locations. Each location provides diabetes education services to people in their region. Recognized locations include:
- Sanford USD Medical Center – Sioux Falls, SD
- Sanford Hospital Canton-Inwood – Canton, SD
- Sanford Luverne Medical Center – Luverne, MN
- Sanford Sheldon Medical Center – Sheldon, IA
- Sanford Regional Hospital Worthington – Worthington, MN
- Sanford Jackson Medical Center – Jackson, MN
- Sanford Merrill Medical Center – Rock Rapids, IA
- Sanford Tracy Medical Center – Tracy, MN
- Sanford Vermillion Medical Center – Vermillion, SD
- Murray County Medical Center – Slayton, MN
- Orange City Area Health System – Orange City, IA
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital – Viborg, SD
- Windom Area Hospital – Windom, MN