The Alzheimer's Association – MN-ND Chapter and MeritCare are partnering to hold an Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Caregiver Workshop. The event is being held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, from 1-4 p.m. at the Courtyard by Marriott, 1080 28th Ave. S., Moorhead. The workshop is free and open to the public. Registration is required, call (701) 234-5570 or (800) 821-5167.
Topics and speakers:
- Understanding Dementia; Dr. Patrick Konewko, neuropsychology, MeritCare Alzheimer Disease and Related Disorders Program
- Driving and Dementia; Lia Dobrinz, MeritCare Occupational Therapist
- Partnering With Your Doctor; Gretchen Everson, Alzheimer's Association MN-ND Chapter
- Maintaining The Brain; Gretchen Everson
- An estimated 4.5 million Americans have Alzheimer's.
- This event is made possible by an unrestricted educational grant from the North Dakota Department of Human Services.