Take a cooking class
Get your culinary fix in our healthy cooking test kitchen. With a trained chef and registered dietitian onsite, these cooking classes are designed to fit your cooking needs. Whether is improving your cooking skills, or learning the more about cooking for your health needs. Classes include:
- Cooking Adventures: International Cooking
- Cooking with Spices
- Baby and You Series:
- Fit for 2: Healthy Choices for Mom and Baby Pregnancy Cooking and Wellness Class
- Get Your Body Back: Post-baby Wellness Made Simple
- Baby Gourmet: Homemade Baby Food 101
- Date Night Cooking Class Series
- Good fats vs bad fats: Get the facts on fat
- Gluten-free Cooking
- Grilling Healthy Beef
- Healthy Pork
- Kulinary Kids
- Quick and Easy Meals
Check out our schedule of cooking classes here, or call (605) 312-2150 or (888) 996-4673 to learn more or sign-up for a class.
Give the gift of cooking! Purchase gift certificates online here.
Private and team building cooking classes are available. Please contact us for details on planning your private class.
Posted Date: March 2013