The Birth Place at Sanford Women’s is located on the fifth floor of the Sanford USD Medical Center in Sioux Falls.
The Birth Place is designed with moms-to-be, newborns and their loved ones in mind – with the comforts of home, along side state-of-the-art technology and a team of experts.
Our highly trained staff delivers your child in comfort and security, while listening to your needs and choices for your experience. It’s reassuring to know if the unexpected occurs, you are in the region’s best hands with the most advanced technology at the Sanford Children’s Boekelheide Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
(NICU) – located just down the hall.
Some of our many amenities include:
- Birthing suites specifically designed for labor, delivery and recovery with special features like whirlpools and sleeper chairs
- Dedicated-just-to-you, registered nurse who specializes in labor and delivery
- Hotel-inspired rooms and design
- Special in-room menus for new moms
- Special afternoon tea time luxuries
- Newest technologies in infant security
- Professional newborn photography options in-room
- And more
A tour of the Birth Place at Sanford Women’s
can help you see and learn more about the place you will bring your baby into the world. You can also take a virtual tour
The Birth Place at Sanford Women’s
1305 W. 18th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57105