With a Certified Nurse Midwife as your provider, you will experience a high-touch, low-technology approach to pregnancy and birth. Midwives view pregnancy as a normal, healthy process and will help build your confidence as you prepare to give birth.
In addition to OB care, CNMs offer comprehensive obstetric and gynecological care throughout a woman’s life.
Our services include:
- Complete physical exams
- Preventive health education
- Gynecological screening including pap smears
- Contraception counseling
- Menopause counseling and hormone therapy
- Prescription medications, diagnostic tests and labs
- Management of common health problems
- Complete prenatal care with in-hospital birthing