Sanford Health is excited to grow with the Fargo region and continue bringing excellence in health care with the opening of our new medical center in 2017.
This $494 million project is one of the largest private industry construction projects in the history of the Dakotas and one of the top health care projects in the U.S. Our 11-story, 1-million-square foot facility will be conveniently located on the south side of I-94 at the intersection between Veteran’s Boulevard and 51st St. in Fargo, N.D.
The new Medical Center will include:
- Family Birth Center
- Neonatal intensive care unit
- Pediatrics and pediatric intensive care unit
- Emergency services and trauma
- Heart surgery and interventional cardiology
- ICU and medical surgical services